The 3rd Annual Neuro-Oncology Symposium (3ANOS) will be held from September 9 to 11, 2022, organized by the Pakistan Society of Neuro-Oncology (PASNO) and Pakistan Academy of Neurological Surgery (PANS) in collaboration with the Department of Surgery, Aga Khan University Karachi Pakistan, Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Group Pakistan (PNO) and the Brain Tumor Foundation of Pakistan.
The registration fee includes: conference materials, inaugural ceremony, scientific sessions, all meals, symposium Hi-tea and ACCME (CME Credit Hours) certificate:
– Student – Rs. 750
– Post Graduate Trainee – Rs. 1500
– Consultant – Rs. 3000
– Others – Rs. 1500
The registration fee includes an inaugural ceremony, scientific sessions (online participation), and an e-certificate.
– ACCME Certificate (CME Credit Hours) – PKR 1000
– Certificate of Attendance only (without CME hours) – PKR 700
– International Participants – ACCME Certificate (CME Credit Hours) – USD $25.00
– No Fee for virtual participation (no certificate) – FREE
For more details: www.pasno.org